Top 17 GTA 5 Interesting Facts You Should Know (Grand Theft Auto 5)
Grand Theft Auto 5
GTA 5 Facts: GTA 5 is an action-adventure and open-world game is first released in September 2013 by Rockstar games. It is the last GTA game in the GTA series. GTA 5 is a huge marketing budget and an incredible amount of hype and earning $800 million on the first day. The game was grossing $ 1 billion in the first three days, it is the fastest-selling entertainment product in history.
Grand Theft Auto 5 played either third-person and first-person perspective. The player may freely roam into the open-world use melee attack, firearms to fight enemies and run, jump, swim or navigate the vehicles to the open world.
17 GTA 5 Facts (Grand Theft Auto 5)
1. GTA 5 is the most expensive game ever produced with marketing and development costing over 265$ (two hundred and sixty-five million dollars). But it worked out because the game made over 1 billion dollars in the first three days of its release.
2. Grand Theft Auto 5 was developed by Rockstar Game studio and had over 1,000 people involved in its creation. And the best games ever created.
3. To build the massive city the team organized research trips with tour guides and architectural historians they captured about 250,000 photographs.
4. GTA 5 map size is roughly 100 square miles large that is larger than GTA 4, San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption combined.
5. The game’s long and impressively detailed story is completed by using three different playable protagonists.
6. Between 35 and 37 named characters are necessarily killed in order to complete the main story.
7. 30 additional characters can optionally be killed throughout the game. This doesn’t include the near-infinite number of pedestrians that cruel players can add to the tally.
8. Many of these come from a long feud between Rockstar Games. And Jack Thompson a lawyer and outspoken critic of the series Tom to insists that videogames are responsible for many violent crimes around the world.
9. Rockstar Games is filing suit against BBC for creating a 90-minute feature that surrounds the conflict of Jack Thompson and the company.
10. Lindsay Lohan sued Rockstar for using her likeness in the game. The suit revolves around a minor character named Lacey Jonas an anorexic actress who asked your character to help her dodge paparazzi. Lindsay also claimed that rockstar used her likeness in promotional art.
Grand Theft Auto Characters
11. The three main characters are said to embody the three different types of GTA players. Franklin is said to represent the progression driven character accepting missions in order to advance his plot. Michael is said to represent a story-driven character one who has beaten all the previous games and is trying to find his place in a new crime world. Trevor is the psychopath who ignores all the story in order to rampage around San Andres.
12. In the game, if you have an expensive or particularly well-maintained car sometimes pedestrians will stop and take a picture.
13. A player can run into and interact with the other protagonists of a game. You can’t kill them but if you follow them around too long. They will turn around and knock you out Trevor will headbutt you.
14. GTA 5 has the most detailed car interiors of the series with moving, steering, wheels, and working speedometers.
15. Looking for something to listen to in the car GTA 5 features 240 licensed songs that span across 16 different radio stations. There are two additional top radio stations that have a combined runtime of about nine and a half hours.
GTA 5 Fact About Aliens
16. Inside a hippie commune in those same mountains, a naked man can be found to have fun exploring. There is another hippie commune in the desert they live in a structure covered in graffiti that depicts aliens and writing like beam us up and save us.
After consuming ketamine Michael hallucinates an abduction experience he is probed and generally accosted by xenomorph looking aliens. These aliens can also be seen in a few locations throughout the game including frozen in the water in the game’s prologue mission.
GTA 5 Fact About Snapmatic
17. Snapmatic is an in-game app similar to Instagram where characters can take pictures using their phones and players can upload them for others to see the logo for snapmatic is even very similar to Instagram’s. Players can even take selfies in the game and tag their pictures hashtag so many levels. However, you cannot take a snapmatic while flying a plane upside down.